Privacy and cookies policy
- The Controller of personal data included in the EFRWP websites is the Foundation of “European Fund for the Development of Polish Villages – Counterpart Fund,” with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Miedziana 3A, (00-814) Warszawa, KRS (National Court Register) No. 0000017557. The data are protected in line with the requirements of the commonly applicable law, and stored on secure EFRWP servers.
- Personal data are processed for the purposes arising from their functions: on the basis of consent given by the User and, in cases in which the provisions of the law authorise the Controller to process personal data, on the basis of the provisions of the law or in order to execute the contract concluded between the parties.
- The websites perform the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following manner:
a. by voluntary provision of information in the forms,
b. by gathering the cookies,
c. [see the cookies policy].
- Every data subject has the right to access their data, clarify or erase them, or restrict their processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Personal data given in the form are treated as confidential and are not made available to unauthorised persons.
- EFRWP has the right to make the User’s personal data and other data available to authorised entities under the relevant provisions of the law.
- The objections to the processing of personal data on the website should be reported electronically to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
EFRWP Cookies Policy
- This Cookies Policy applies to all websites belonging to the Foundation of “European Fund for the Development of Polish Villages – Counterpart Fund,”hereinafter referred to as EFRWP websites.